08 July 2006

After Baha'i World Centre

I realised lately that i won't be able to forget my times in Haifa. It is so amazing to see how those Holy Places leave affect on you that you cannot put aside and live your worldly life again. It is really hard to come home and try to adjust to your previous life again after Baha'i World Centre wih the new vision of life. I see people around and they remind me of the people i served with or i walk from somwhere and i see a tree, i am like "This tree is like the one at 301 G1" and it goes on and on like this.

I talk with other friends like Ali. He says these things happen to him as well, when i hear this i feel better. At least i know most of the friends who served in BWC feel the same way as i do. This feeling may be hard to understand for some of you. It is also hard to describe for me.

Additionally, the friendships i gained in Baha'i World Centre are uniqe. There are 700 friends are serving in the Holy Land and of course it is really hard to get to know everyone. You know all the faces, but you can just have some close friends that you hang around always. My close friends are all over the world, this is such a nice thing actually. On the other hand to think the fact of seeing eachother again and having the same close times.....hmmm ....seems hard to happen. I know few of them will be the ones i will be seeing regularly, cause we created this special bond in between us which is so valuable. Such a nice feeling. I also feel sad in a sense that i couldn't spent much time with some other friends although i wanted to but now we talk through internet a lot. So now even i have more friends.

The Universal LOVE! I think Baha'i World Centre is the model for that. I hope i can go and serve there again sometime in the future. (ps: I am in that photo ;)

1 comment:

Marco Oliveira said...

Baha'i gretings from Portugal.